In the FLEXI OFFICE business center you will find fully furnished offices with all the service. All of our offices have modern furniture that is ergonomic and personalized for day-to-day work. If you are a start-up businessman, you are looking for non-residential premises in Prague and you do not want only a virtual office, our furnished offices are for you. We will take care of the office equipment and also provide you with above-standard services in the form of a personal assistant, telephone and post office, registration of the company's headquarters and many others. Offices are fully furnished, so you will not get entrance costs and investment in equipment. This office equipment is variable, furniture is selected as needed.
The workplace consists of:
- office table,
- ergonomic and adjustable office chairs,
- office lockable container for personal belongings,
- basic office equipment - binders, punch, stapler, note papers, pens and pencils,
- you can freely select offices such as:
- special furniture - sitting for smaller informal meetings in the form of a coffee table and conference chairs,
- IT equipment - monitor, keyboard, mouse,
- presentation equipment - blackboard, notice board, flipchart, television
- decorations - paintings, company marketing materials, posters, awards, photographs), company logo.
- you can choose your own storage space and document boxes.
Professional service included in the rental of offices
With FLEXI OFFICE you will get a new job place in Prague for affordable price. You will receive reception support and basic administrative facilities in the form of copiers, fax machines and printers with office rental. Moreover, FLEXI OFFICE's long-term office rental is also suitable for start-ups with limited financial capital because FLEXI OFFICE offices are cheaper solution than renting classic offices where you must pay for equipment, energy, building services and your own assistant or office manager.
The biggest advantages over renting classic offices are:
- no worries about arranging space and the overall office space,
- flexibility of lease agreement (change of terms and duration of contract),
- equipped common areas and facilities (minimum 150m2) - reception, lobby, meeting and conference rooms, kitchen, toilets etc.
A service office means that you have no worries with the running of office. You can concentrate only on your business.
OUR LOCATION IN PRAGUE:
BREDOVSKÝ DVŮR, Olivova 2096/4, Prague 1
PALÁC ARCHA, Na Poříčí 1047/26, Prague 1
Ovocný trh 572/11, Prague 1
U Habrovky 247/11, Prague 4, Budějovická
AMAZON COURT, Karolinská 661/4, Prague 8
Na Výsluní 201/13, Prague 10, Strašnice