Equipped office FLEXI OFFICE
In FLEXI OFFICE business centers you will find fully equipped offices with all the service. All of our offices have quality and modern furniture that is ergonomic and personalized for day-to-day work. If you are a start-up businessman, you are looking for non-residential premises in Prague and you do not want a virtual office, our furnished offices are right for you. We will take care of the office equipment and we will also provide you with above-standard services in the form of a personal assistant, telephone and post office, registration of the company's headquarters and many more. Offices are fully furnished, so you do not have any entry costs and investment in equipment. This office equipment is variable, you choose furniture as needed.
The workplace consists of:
- office table,
- ergonomic and adjustable office chairs,
- office lockable container for personal belongings,
- basic office equipment - binders, punch, stapler, note paper, pens and pencils,
- the office can be freely chosen for example:
- special furniture - sitting for smaller informal meetings in the form of a coffee table and conference chairs,
- IT equipment - monitor, keyboard, mouse,
- presentation equipment - whiteboard, bulletin boards, flipchart, television
- decorations - paintings, company marketing materials (posters, awards, photographs), company logo.
- you can choose your own storage and document boxes.
Professional service included in the rent of the office
At FLEXI OFFICE you will get a new job in Prague for affordable price. You also receive reception support and basic administrative facilities such as copiers, fax machines and printers eith office rental. FLEXI OFFICE's long-term office rental is also suitable for start-ups with limited financial capital, becuase FLEXI OFFICE offices are cheaper solution than renting classic offices, where you pay for equipment, energy, building services and your own office or office Manager.
The biggest advantages over renting classic offices are:
- no worries about arranging space and the overall office space,
- flexibility of the lease (change of terms and duration of the contract),
- equipped common areas and facilities (minimum 150m2) - reception, lobby, meeting and conference rooms, kitchen, toilets etc.
A service office means that you have no worries with the running of your offices. You can concentrate only on your business.
NAŠE LOKALITY V PRAZE
BREDOVSKÝ DVŮR, Olivova 2096/4, Prague 1
PALÁC ARCHA, Na Poříčí 1047/26, Prague 1
Ovocný trh 572/11, Prague 1
U Habrovky 247/11, Prague 4, Budějovická
AMAZON COURT, Karolinská 661/4, Prague 8
Na Výsluní 201/13, Prague 10, Strašnice